50-hr YTT - Explore the Courage to Teach.
Time & Location
About The Event
So you’ve completed your 200hr, maybe your 350hr or 500hr Yoga Teacher Training, you may or may not be teaching.
Making the shift from student to teacher requires us to look closely at the why and how we approach our practice. As our yoga practise, teaching is one of continual learning, self-development, and growth.
Are you ready to shift old beliefs and shake up ingrained habits?
Wherever you are on your teaching journey, there is always a time to inquire where we can establish stronger confidence, purpose and authenticity to bring more to our classes and workshops.
We all know the benefits of yoga extend well beyond the physical practice itself. Nothing can describe the feeling of contentment and fulfilment one feels upon teaching your own authentic practice. The vibrancy and energy in which your own personal style can bring to each sequence can resonate throughout the studio and inspire yogis to let go of any preconceived notions of what they can and can’t do, be present, and in-turn realizes their potential. Connect deeper with yourself, the practice, and your students.
• Understand the elements to be a successful teacher.
• For teachers who wish to build on their unique strengths and styles of teaching,
• Enhancing confidence in speaking and voice development,
• Furthering your knowledge of alignment and adjustment with simple cueing techniques,
• Discover your flow of sequences and diverse poses that encourage mindful movement and breath.
• Learn to bend time with the amount you can manage to fit into a class.
• Learn the art of holding space to weave yoga philosophy and theming into your classes
• Gain insight into your strengths and weaknesses so that you can become the most empowered version of yourself.
This course is run in a small group setting to ensure you have as much time with the teacher as you need to identify and build on your own personal development areas. The course is largely focused on the practical aspects of teaching and allows you the space to explore and experiment in a safe and supportive environment.
Run over 2 consecutive weekends – Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday – this course is thoroughly detailed yet light-hearted and peppered with humour and unconventionality with Donald Shakes and guest teachers.
Ignite your spark and discover your authentic voice.
This workshop meets the YACEP® Course criteria with 50 hours towards Continuing Education Requirements (50 CEC)
- Explore the Courage - Deposit$99$990$0
- 50hr YTT Explore the Courage$799$7990$0